Don’t Miss the International Woodworking Fair Aug 22-25!
Join us August 22-25, 2018 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA for the annual International Woodworking Fair to see a large range of the industry’s favorite product lines in action.
On top of showcasing some of our favorite products, the International Woodworking Fair features:
- The largest showcase of machinery, materials, supplies, and services in the Western Hemisphere for woodworking and related industries.
- Demonstrations of the latest technological innovations in your industry.
- Thousands of new products from world’s top manufacturers of machinery, supplies and services.
- The newest products and latest innovations in manufacturing and material processing.
- Networking opportunities to help expand your business and career.
- Opportunities to learn new methods and solutions to your manufacturing challenges from industry leaders via educational sessions focused on industry standards and regulations, manufacturing techniques, production strategies, management, business development, and business marketing.
At IWF, you’ll find representation for nearly all of our major product lines, including Kremlin and Nordson, meaning you can see, touch, and check them out in person before investing in a particular product. From spray booths to accessories and dryers, the International Woodworking Fair offers manufacturers the opportunity to attend product demonstrations and see why fellow manufacturing and material processing experts trust their favorite products and equipment.
We won’t have a dedicated booth at IWF, but the High Point Pneumatics team will be there to help out our manufacturing partners and complete product demonstrations for a variety of spray equipment and spray booths and filters. We’re also always on the hunt for new products to offer our customers, so stay tuned for more of the best products the industry has to offer!